From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ray Gralak
Sent: March 8, 2020 3:04 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Pro MGBOX GPS connection #APCC #APCC

Hi Claude,

For some strange reason when I try to connect to MGBOXv2 / GPS using
APCC Pro 1.8.0.5 a dialogue pops up saying "Closing GPS Connection
MGBoxV2: Cannot create ActiveX component." I have MGBOXV2 setup on Com
3 using the ASCOM chooser. I can connect to the environmental settings and a test shows the data comes in.
That usually means the MGBox ObservingConditions ASCOM driver is not installed, or not properly installed.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver

For some strange reason when I try to connect to MGBOXv2 / GPS using APCC Pro 1.8.0.5 a dialogue pops up
saying "Closing GPS Connection MGBoxV2: Cannot create ActiveX component." I have MGBOXV2 setup on
Com 3 using the ASCOM chooser. I can connect to the environmental settings and a test shows the data comes
in.

Thanks for your thoughts on this.
Claude