Re: Keypad Upgrade for Using Mach2

Roland Christen

Keypads for the Mach2 will be available shortly. I have been running various tests on them here at my Hawaii observatory, where the skies are more astronomy friendly.

From: Dean Jacobsen <deanjacobsen@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Mar 8, 2020 6:00 am
Subject: [ap-gto] Keypad Upgrade for Using Mach2

Reading the recent posts about new Mach2 owners and the APCC software has me wondering how things are going with the hand paddle software upgrade.

My plan is to use the new Mach2 like I have been doing with the 900 --> use the hand paddle for mount initialization (and other things also) and then connect The Sky X, Sequence Generator Pro and PHD2 to the mount using the AP ASCOM driver.

Then I can slowly incorporate the features of APCC into the process.

Regards,

Dean Jacobsen
Web site: http://astrophoto.net/wp/
Astrobin: https://www.astrobin.com/users/deanjacobsen/