Re: Does APCC 1.8.0.2 update disable encoders?

Cheng-Yang Tan

Hi Ray

I’m in Illinois.

FYI, I was able to see the update for the ASCOM driver.

On Sunday, March 8, 2020, 1:18 PM, Ray Gralak <groups3@...> wrote:

Cytan,

>  FYI, when I clicked on the update button on 1.8.0.2, it said there were no updates. Instead, I just downloaded the
> update via your link and installed it.

I just checked and both Standard and Pro updates are visible.

Are you located in the U.S.? There are a few countries blocked from getting to the website.

-Ray Gralak