From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Terri Zittritsch
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 9:24 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Notified!😍 #mach2gto #mach2gto

Hi Ray, thank you for your very fast responses. So if I might ask another follow-on: If I install APCC, and call
the telescope from either CDC or SGPro, does it call APCC then versus the V2 driver directly? Your comment
about RA rate correction intrigues me. I didn't realize I needed APCC to be running to get good results. I've kept
my logs from last night, but it wasn't entirely what I expected. I polar aligned as close as I ever do with polemaster,
and put the PHD2 settings so I wouldn't chase-the-seeing as they say. I did turn off guiding at one point and ran
the phd tool to evaluate drift. There was more than I expected on RA. Is this because I'm not running APCC?
Here is where my lack of experience with AP products fails me.
Maybe I need to bite the bullet and install APCC.