From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Craig Young
Sent: Saturday, March 7, 2020 1:45 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Does APCC 1.8.0.2 update disable encoders?

Yes, mine is also off when I startup. But also, I noticed both yours and mine show the home positions as -100H
(HA) and -100 degrees (DEC). Does that mean the AE function needs to be initialized or calibrated? Also, seems
like those numbers are a bit extreme and should be limit checked in the software to something like +/- 6 hours for
HA and 0 degrees for DEC.

Craig