From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cheng-Yang Tan via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 12:47 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Does APCC 1.8.0.2 update disable encoders?

Hi guys,
I'm wondering whether upgrading to APCC 1.8.0.2 disables encoders from an older version? Please see screen
capture:

I didn't realize the encoder was disabled until I looked at the AE tab. And that was after the upgrade. Which then
begs the question as to whether my encoders were disabled before the upgrade.

Is there an obvious way to know whether the encoders are enabled *without* going to the AE tab? When I look at
the bottom right window the "ENC" rectangle is in yellow, and so I thought that the encoders were on.

Thanks!

cytan