Re: Notified!😍 #Mach2GTO

Wayne Hixson

Thanks Terri, mine is #0015. Got through the Daytime polar alignment. A little simpler with the Mach2, just go to Park 4 and level the scope with the Altitude adjuster. I did a goto the Moon and waited til it broke through the clouds enough to center it as close as possible  with the Azimuth adjuster. Hope to refine it with the Polemaster tomorrow night, forecast looking ok.

Wayne

On Mar 7, 2020, at 8:38 PM, Terri Zittritsch <theresamarie11@...> wrote:

HI Wayne, there is a white sticker on the back, above the azimuth knobs.     The last digits on mine are the same as the controller.. which might imply I have mount #14.

Terri