Re : [ap-gto] APCC 1.8.0.3 : Custom Slew Rate missing

Yves Laroche

Ray,

I really don't know what happened but now the custom field appears as it should in the Rate Settings tab section on my home computer (the same computer model as observatory ; same HD backup image).  I've uninstalled APCC 1.8.0.3 and went back to version 1.7.2.5 and reinstalled version 1.8.0.3 after a reboot but impossible to reproduce the behaviour I saw last night.

However, the slew rate custom field is still missing from the optional initialization window.

Regards,
Yves

Le 06/03/20 18:40, Yves Laroche <yves.laroche@...> a écrit :

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi Ray,

The custom slew rate fields are no longer available in the drop-down list menus.  Please refer to the Optional Initialization window and also to the Rate Settings tab.

Regards,
Yves