Re: Encoder Differences between Mach2 and AP1100

Allen Ruckle

It is my understanding the location in the drive train of the Encoders is different between the  AP1100 and the Mach2 GTO.   The Mach2 has them located so that you can move the scope by hand and not loose calibration with the sky model,   The AP 1100 Encoders are in a location with the relation to the clutches that, if moved by hand you do loose calibration with the sky model.

I was unable to find the text in the description of the new Mach2 Gto, however it's in there somewhere.

aruckle