Does APCC 1.8.0.2 update disable encoders?

Cheng-Yang Tan

Hi guys,
   I'm wondering whether upgrading to APCC 1.8.0.2 disables encoders from an older version? Please see screen capture:

I didn't realize the encoder was disabled until I looked at the AE tab. And that was after the upgrade. Which then begs the question as to whether my encoders were disabled before the upgrade.

Is there an obvious way to know whether the encoders are enabled *without* going to the AE tab? When I look at the bottom right window the "ENC" rectangle is in yellow, and so I thought that the encoders were on.

Thanks!

cytan