Re: AP V2 ASCOM driver v5.30.07 available for download

Bruce Donzanti

Dale/Mike/Brian

That worked!  Thanks much guys.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 1:04 PM Dale Ghent <daleg@...> wrote:

There's an instance of the A-P ASCOM driver still running for some reason, and the installer was unable to get it to quit. This is not an uncommon occurrence with ASCOM drivers in general and is rather annoying when it does happen - the driver is still running because it believes that something is using it, when in reality there isn't.  If you are certain that this is the case, you can open up Windows Task Manager (right click the task bar, select Task Manager) and in the resulting list of programs that are running, you can right click on it and "End Process". That should kill it and you can retry the installation.

Failing that, a reboot will always clear the zombie process.

/dale