Re: AP V2 ASCOM driver v5.30.07 available for download

Mike Dodd

On 3/2/2020 12:47 PM, Bruce Donzanti wrote:
So, not sure how to proceed as I am not usually a windows user and don't
want to mess things up. I just hit abort. How should I proceed?
Last night I successfully installed the driver on my obs PC. I started the PC, then immediately ran the driver installation program. The AP1200 was not even powered-up. The installation ran perfectly. When done, I powered-up the mount, launched the AP Jog program, and connected to the mount to verify that the driver still works. It does.

HTH.

--
Mike

Mike Dodd