Re: Plate Solve Options for APPM - Must You Use SGP??

Bill Long

I believe Ray is working on getting ASTAP added, which will alleviate these issues regardless of which imaging software people are using. It will be a welcome change for sure.

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Tony Benjamin <tonybenjamin@...>
Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2020 8:02 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Plate Solve Options for APPM - Must You Use SGP??

Voyager would be nice as well!!

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Townsend
Sent: March 1, 2020 2:40 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io

Hey Ray,

I hope one day you can add another astrophotography program that can be used with APPM. I'm tired of spending downtime with SGP. Maybe N.I.N.A would be another additional option. Very impressive program with good work flow and does it all. Plate solving with N.I.N.A and freeware ASTAP is quick without hang-ups. I'm sure it will only get better in the near future.

Thanks.