Re: Close up of M81 without CCDT67

Bill Long

We'll see if my recent tip tilt adjustment solves my issues, once it clears here. That may have been the problem the whole time.

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Wayne Hixson via Groups.Io <wayneh9026@...>
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 12:26 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Close up of M81 without CCDT67

Hi Bill, I just checked my AGO 12.5” iDK with laser collimator and Tak scope yesterday. Following Dave Tandy’s collimating video, things looked good to my eye. Beam was within the center target of the secondary and beam return to the primary was overlapping the beam source, sort of like a very close double star. Tak scope pattern looked like it was supposed to. Waiting now to check out under the stars. Wondering what issues you ran into?