Re: Notified!😍 #mach2gto #Mach2GTO

Wayne Hixson

Thanks Mark! So to be sure I understand, my friend who bought my AP1100 will be able to update his GTOCP4 with all these goodies too?

Thanks, Wayne

On Feb 22, 2020, at 1:10 PM, Marj Christen <marj@...> wrote:

The keypad program has actually been totally rewritten using newer procedures and commands, which is why it must be used with the GTOCP4 or CP5. The startup routines are easier and there are other goodies. Sorry, we don’t have a complete list at this time to share.

Most of the program part has been completed and we are reviewing the databases and freshening them up, as well.

We’ll have more info soon since development is nearing completion.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd