Re: Question on the sky x

Suresh Mohan

Dale ,
I do have APT and just downloaded sgp pro , both these cannot apparently connect to the sky
Thanks
Suresh

On 21-Feb-2020, at 10:22 PM, Suresh Mohan Neelmegh <drsureshmohan@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Stuart
Suresh

Sent from my iPhone

On 21-Feb-2020, at 9:22 PM, Dale Ghent <daleg@elemental.org> wrote:

TSX has rudimentary sequence orchestration and automation. What you're looking for is more akin to the tasks and capabilities of applications such as SGPro, Voyager, PRISM, APT, CCD-Commander, and the one I personally work on, NINA. TSX is still a great application for helping to plan sessions and I use it myself for that very purpose. Many, if not all, of the apps I mention have the ability to import data in various ways from TSX as well.

On Feb 21, 2020, at 7:18 AM, Suresh Mohan <drsureshmohan@gmail.com> wrote:
Can the sky x be used as an image planner eg is it possible to command thro sky x to go to second object after the first is finished ?
Thanks
Suresh