Re: PEMProV3 error message

steven ho

Please disregard my last email it was sent to the wrong group. Late night and no coffee.

steve

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of steven ho <StevenHoffman53@...>
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 9:41 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] PEMProV3 error message

Two things....
There is no way to make the PDF file available, I converted the PDF to a "picture" so it could be posted.
I could put a button to forward them to our website where they could get the PDF (but the website is not working yet).
In other words they cannot "easily" print off the form to mail in.

Second, we could pay $5 to have facebook promote the event to 500 people in the state of NY (nothing more local than that).