From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ted Mickle via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 8:41 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] PEMProV3 error message

Ray,

I've used PEMProV3 from with APCC Pro in the past without difficulty but now am encountering an error message
when attempting to access the CCDWare website, check for updates, etc from within APCC Pro/PEMProV3:

"Unable to open browser: access to path "C:\Users\Documents\CCDWare\PEMProV3\temp.htm" is denied

Also, when I attempt to acquire data, set the image scale, etc, I encounter this error message:

"Failure to write mount definitions: Access to path is denied"

My guess is that a configuration has changed somewhere in Windows 10 -- any suggestions to remedy are
welcome.

Thanks,

Ted