Re: Ascom problem

Martyn

Hi Suresh,
It sounds like the ASCOM driver is just set to the wrong com port.
Try setting  the driver to com1 and see if it connects, if not set to com2 etc. My mount ended up being on com7.

Martyn

On 12/02/2020 05:49, Suresh Mohan wrote:
In com 3 I get : no mount found , at the same time works with phd etc

On 12-Feb-2020, at 9:10 AM, Cheng-Yang Tan via Groups.Io <cytan299@...> wrote:

I use APT and it works with both my Mach1GTO and AP1100AE. No problems whatsoever. What do you mean it doesn't connect to the mount? Does APT  see the AP ASCOM driver?

cytan

On Tuesday, February 11, 2020, 08:40:33 PM CST, Suresh Mohan <drsureshmohan@...> wrote:

Hello ,
      I’m using version 5.20.09 . I tried a new software called Astrophotography tool ie APT . It connects to ascom camera and focusser but not mount . I’ve informed the vendor . Any idea what else I should do ?
Thanks
Suresh