From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Suresh Mohan
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 9:49 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Ascom problem

In com 3 I get : no mount found , at the same time works with phd etc

On 12-Feb-2020, at 9:10 AM, Cheng-Yang Tan via Groups.Io <cytan299=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I use APT and it works with both my Mach1GTO and AP1100AE. No problems whatsoever. What do you
mean it doesn't connect to the mount? Does APT see the AP ASCOM driver?

cytan

On Tuesday, February 11, 2020, 08:40:33 PM CST, Suresh Mohan <drsureshmohan@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello ,

I’m using version 5.20.09 . I tried a new software called Astrophotography tool ie APT . It connects to
ascom camera and focusser but not mount . I’ve informed the vendor . Any idea what else I should do ?

Thanks

Suresh