Re: APPM and CCDSOFT

Worsel

Ray

That is correct.  I can only connect the ST-i as a guider.

P.S.  One reaosn for going with SGPro is that it is one of few/only applications that will convert Canon Raw files to FITS automatically.

Bryan

Hi Bryan,

Bad news - I am unable to get SGP to connect to the ST-i as the imaging camera.
Did you mean you couldn't connect the ST-i as CCDSoft's main camera? Because that's what I thought you were asking.

Anyway, I'm glad you were able to get your 6D to work with SGPro. Just make sure to select FITS format file output and not RAW.

-Ray Gralak