From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Worsel via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2020 10:07 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM and CCDSOFT

Ray
Full circle...bad news, good news

Bad news - I am unable to get SGP to connect to the ST-i as the imaging camera.

Good news - I really don't want the ST-i/guidescope combination to be what APPM uses for modelling ... Duhhhh

I can connect the st-i as guide camera and run PEMPRO

I can connect my 6D as imaging camera in SGPro (which is what i should have done all along ...Duhhh)

SGPro is happy
APPM is happy
Clouds are happy ...Oh well.

Anyway, I have a configuration that I understand now after much farting around...duhhhh

Given clear skies, I know I can refine the PEC and develop a good model in APPM, leading to unguided imaging.

Bryan