From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Worsel via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2020 9:44 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APPM and CCDSOFT

Re: Thread on "APPM has me stumped"

In that thread, I noted that I will try my SBIG ST-i again, rather than the ZWO. Here is what happens

PHD2 and Ray's Enhanced PHD2 both find and connect to the ST-i via USB (there is no ASCOPM driver for the
ST-i)
CCDSOFT finds and connects to the ST-i, but only as an Autoguider. It cannot connect if the ST-i is selected as an
Imager.

When the ST-i is connected to CCDSOFT as an Autoguider and APPM selects CCDSOFT as the Camera software,
APPM cannot find the ST-i

The APPM Log file is below.

0000001 # AP Point Mapper v1.7.1.5
0000002 # APPM Log Starting: 2/7/2020 10:25:21 AM
0000003 2020-02-07 10:25:22.421: Info, ASCOM Version, Major version: 6
0000004 2020-02-07 10:25:22.421: Info, ASCOM Version, Minor version: 4
0000005 2020-02-07 10:25:22.421: Info, ASCOM Version, Service Pack: 0
0000006 2020-02-07 10:25:27.334: Info, Connect Driver, AP V2 Driver Version: 5.20.0009, Result: OK

Any insight here?

Bryan