Re: APPM has me stumped

Dale Ghent

ASTAP is a great solver and its author, Han Kleijn, is also a great person to work with. When we first integrated ASTAP support into NINA early last year, we were amazed at how many lost minutes were regained during our sessions by using it. Centering and reslewing and meridian flips became a blip of a few lost moments instead of painfully-slow minutes of light frame time lost to other solvers. It's also a great standalone solving app, and stacker if one is looking for a standalone tool that does just that. And if all else fails, it's a good blind solver.

I highly suggest people hit the donate button on his site if they really grow to like using it because the man produces his apps out of a labor of love.

On Feb 5, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Worsel via Groups.Io <bryancashion=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Marcelo

Sometimes serendipity is a wonderful thing.

I installed ASTAP and now everything workfs fine with APPM...AND faster.

I know it is not much help to you, but THANKS!

Bryan