Re: : [ap-gto] Park 1

CurtisC <calypte@...>

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 10:32 AM, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> wrote:
If you unpark the mount from Park1 and begin tracking sidereal, in a few seconds the mount will be in a counterweight up position, which you may not realize.
"If you unpark the mount from Park1 and begin tracking sidereal, in a few seconds the mount will be in a counterweight up position, which you may not realize."

I'm well aware of that.  Not an issue in this circumstance.  I adjusted the keypad time as closely as I could to conform to the "atomic clock" in the observatory.  Even so, when I used the keypad to send the mount to Park 1, it went to the equivalent of Park 5.  As it is now, the camera is back on the scope, and I'm back to operating with APCC, which is set to give me Park 4.  I'm having a camera problem (QSI), and I thought it was suddenly resolved while the camera was setting on the computer desk.  So I was emboldened to remount the camera on the scope.  Too soon.