Re: Mach2 Update?

W Hilmo

Wayne,

If you need a mount for the occultation, and don’t have the Mach2 yet, you are welcome to borrow my 1100.  I won’t be needing it until later in the spring.

-Wade

On Jan 31, 2020, at 9:15 AM, Wayne Hixson via Groups.Io <wayneh9026@...> wrote:

Hi guys! Don’t want to be too much of a nag, but any news on Mach2 shipment? The website still says shipping in January 2020 and, well, this is the last day of January. I have really been hoping to have it in time for the Moon/Mars occultation on the 18th. I sold my other mount back in September to afford the Mach2 and I’m getting kind of Astro-starved! 😉

Thanks, Wayne