Re: Mach2 Update?

Dominique Durand

Roland, thank you for all these details, but as my seller told me this week that it should arrive in the coming days and that to read to you I have the impression that it may last a little longer, I have mixed feelings ... but I trust you to do what it takes to satisfy us the best. It is normal, however, that we are impatient to read what you promise us for this frame. To talk about it elsewhere, as well as all the other superb products that you put so much talent and energy with your teams, we plan, in our French-speaking world, to create a specific AP group on a site on which we exchange.