Re: Meridian Limits Sanity Check

Mike Shade

ACP will control the flip, screwing around in another program is not going to do anything as Ray has offered.  I also run ACP and it will anticipate a "safety zone" for a GEM, based on altitude and image exposure length so that there are no mishaps with equipment hitting anything tracking past the meridian.  There might be a way to optimize this in ACP, that would be a question best posed on the ACP user's group, or for Bob Denny directly.  This does not seem an AP concern but an ACP concern.  ACP controls your system.

Look in ACP's help for meridian flipping.

Mike J. Shade: mshade@q.com

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com

In War: Resolution