Re: Great Big Thanks to George!

Joe Zeglinski

Agree whole heartedly, Steve.

The general “Support Industry” should have an annual awards list, considering how far too many companies have gone down hill on that, from PC’s to home appliances.

But then, the AP Family would easily walk away with such award EVERY time, leaving only a distant second place for most of the other companies, in any industry.

AP is one heck of a company, top to bottom, always has been an excellent example for any dedicated staff standing firmly behind their products !!!

Joe Z.

Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020 12:53 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Great Big Thanks to George!

It can be truthfully said that this company and it’s employees (family) are as good as they get. I have never had better support except with rare exceptions from any other group of people. Just wish there was an award they could be nominated for….

And no, not on any wait list and kissing up

-Steve

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve salvo via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020 12:27 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Great Big Thanks to George!

Good Morning,

Much appreciation to George,

I had slight movement on the RA axis on my 900.  George, with endless patience, took me through the step by step elimination process.  The remedy, tighten the worm adjuster.  Now it is solid. 

Many thanks George, for the direction and the great education, I now know my mount a little better!

Steve

Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.