Re: Rotating pier adapter #Polar_Alignment

Leon

I designed and manufactured a rotate base for plus or minus 15 degrees, works great! Is that what you are looking for?

On Jan 22, 2020, at 3:59 PM, fernandorivera3 via Groups.Io <fernandorivera3@...> wrote:

Those who are looking for a 360 degree rotating pier adapter should consider those made by Mal Speer of Malco Precision. These were available years ago for 900 & 1200 GTO mounts. I believe that the company is still around, but Mal has retired- don't know if the business stopped making their 360 degree RPA. Most likely the only way to get one now is by placing a wanted ad on CN or AM [used/secondhand]. I own one of these and it works smoothly on my 48" ATS pier as well as my Rob Miller Tri36M tripod.

Fernando