Re: New Keypad Software

Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Thanks Karen! I will now go find a pry-bar to open up the frozen clamshell and check. LOL!

On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 at 12:17, Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

Hi Stuart,

Not yet.  Keypads have their own, unique serial number.  It’s not related to the mount.  (Not everyone orders a keypad.)  Look on the back of the keypad for the serial number.

Karen

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stuart
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 11:02 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] New Keypad Software

George, sorry to drag this out but is that 1565GTO the same as my mount's serial number? My AP900GTO is 501. Am I scuppered?

On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 at 11:44, George <george@...> wrote:

I should add that the earliest keypads…approximately 1565GTO and earlier…will not accept the v5.xx firmware, as they do not have the available memory.

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.