Re: New Keypad Software

Stuart <stuart.j.heggie@...>

George, sorry to drag this out but is that 1565GTO the same as my mount's serial number? My AP900GTO is 501. Am I scuppered?

On Wed, 22 Jan 2020 at 11:44, George <george@...> wrote:

I should add that the earliest keypads…approximately 1565GTO and earlier…will not accept the v5.xx firmware, as they do not have the available memory.

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.