Re: Upgrade to new keypad version (was RE: [ap-gto] Unguided imaging with Mach2) #Keypad

George

Robert,

You are correct.   If the keypad is updated to v5.xx, it will no longer work with the CP3 control box.   It may be a better decision to update the CP3 to a CP4.   You would then have all the additional functionality of the CP4 going forward (as well as having the v5.xx keypad working with both mounts).

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.