Re: Upgrade to new keypad version (was RE: [ap-gto] Unguided imaging with Mach2) #Keypad

Robert Berta

As mentioned in above post....I have both a CP 3 with a 900 mount and a CP4 with new 1100 mount. It sounds like once the hand controller is updated it will no longer work with old CP3 box....or will it still work but will not give new features to CP3 (that would be ok by me)? Should I get another newer hand pad dedicated to CP4-1100 and keep old one for CP3-900 mount IF I want to have additional features on CP4 but still be able to use old CP3-900 mount. However, I like idea of backwards compatibility.