Re: Some new images

Robert Chozick <rchozick@...>

Beautiful images. Great job processing.

Robert

On Jan 22, 2020, at 9:50 AM, Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

Simply stunning, Jose.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen an image of NGC 1398 before.  Thanks to your work, it’s now one of my favorites.

Karen

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jos? Joaqu?n P?rez Guy
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 8:17 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Some new images

Dear group, would like to share with you some images that I processed in the last months.

  • NGC 6752 : a big globular in Pavo (actually the third brightest after Omega Cen and 47Tuc)
  • NGC 1398 : galaxy in Fornax, exhibiting an interesting double ring
  • NGC 1531/1532 : a pair of interacting galaxies in Eridanus

Please review the NEW colum at my website :

Thanks for looking and best wishes,

--
Karen Christen