From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of r1300rs via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2020 11:20 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Rotating pier adapter #Polar_Alignment

I'm thinking of placing an AP1600/1100 in my portable observatory trailer.  Since it moves around field to field; it can't be parked precisely so that the pier is facing North for Polar Alignment.  Does the RPA allow the base of the mount to be "swiveled" 360 degrees and then locked down?

I've had several in the past but can't remember if this is a feature of the RPA or if it just moves a short distance.

Rick
cardiofuse observatory