From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of bob
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2020 10:52 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 Shipping?

Since the Mach2 has not shipped as of yet, this question is more for Rolando or anyone at AP. I do not plan to use the Mach2 in an observatory, just occasionally at home and in the field. On the website in the “What’s Included” it shows that the APCC-Pro is included with the mount. Dose the GTOCP5 require APCC-Pro to run, or can it run with just the V2 driver. I have noticed that even the current V2 v5.20.09 driver dose not show a GTOCP5 option for a mount controller.

Bob