Actual view through the RAPAS

Henry Kwok

Can some kind soul please post an actual image of the view through the RAPAS?
How much more FOV is there beyond the outer ring for sig oct?
All the images of the reticle show the sig oct ring at the margin of the FOV
The data sheet says the RAPAS has 6 deg FOV - which means there should be quite a bit more (like 2 degree more) FOV beyond the sig oct ring?
I am just trying to figure out how much of the sig oct asterism is visible in the RAPAS for Southern Hemisphere alignment.
I don't think I will ever identify sig oct if I cannot see the whole asterism in the FOV.
If I can see the asterism then it may be possible.
Thanks!