From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of R Botero
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2020 2:02 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC v1.7.1.4 - slews not being reported as fully complete #APCC #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Hello AP Team, Ray

Happy 2020 and best wishes for the New Year!

I updated my copy of APCC to v1.7.1.4 (from 1.7.1.0) last month and have since been encountering issues with
slews not being reported as complete (this on 1100GTO and using AP Ascom driver v5.20.09):

1 - Mount is ordered to slew to a target by imaging software
2 - Target (in sample logs) is E side of meridian and mount slews to CW up position
3 - Target coordinates are "almost" reached (ie within seconds of arc) but never match original GoTo instruction
4 - Telescope slewing pop-up window remains visible
5 - Slew only reported as complete (to imaging software) if user closes above window

But then when framing shot is downloaded and plate solved, imaging software realises mount is not quite there and
whole process starts again. This never occurred whilst I used v1.7.1.0 (or any previous versions for that matter).
Nothing has changed in my setup besides the update to APCC.
I have two APCC logs for a session on 30 December using v1.7.4.0 - and hopefully capturing the issue - and
v1.7.1.0 when imaging worked as usual. They are rather large even when zipped. Can they be sent to a particular
email to be reviewed?
Thank you for your help.

Roberto