From: Dale Ghent <daleg@...>
Date: 12/30/19 12:18 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Off Topic - repetitive TeamViewer Screw-ups

Gosh, this thread had turned into another take on Groundhog Day. Someone will make yet another complaint about TeamViewer, then there will be 10-15 follow-ups of affirmations and mentions of who uses what as a replacement for TeamViewer. I think the topic is quite well-settled now. TV sucks; use something else as there are a plethora of options; move on.