Anyone looking to downsize? My Mach1 for your 1100 (partial trade).

Tyrel Smith

Hello all. I know it's a long shot, but just curious if anyone is looking to downsize their mount and consider a partial trade of my Mach 1 (CP3-V2) for your 1100. I have 1.875" counterweight shaft upgrade on the Mach1, so a swap would be pretty simple and limited to just the core necessities (just head and cables, head and control box, etc.). I don't have to have CP4. Shoot me a message if interested. I wanted to try this approach before setting up an ad on AM and CN.

Cheers,

Ty