Re: Unguided imaging with Mach2

Geert

" It will need to be sent in for that, when the time comes.", oh dear - the customs hassle, cost  and risk that this gives for overseas customers :-(

Geert

Op zo 29 dec. 2019 om 16:50 schreef uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> via Groups.Io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io>:

Your keypad can be modified to allow all the new programs to work. It will need to be sent in for that, when the time comes.

From: Robert Berta <biker123@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Dec 28, 2019 10:49 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Unguided imaging with Mach2

Sounds like a very interesting addition to the hand controller features. The question I have is whether it is a download upgrade to the existing controller or only available on a brand new hand controller. The reason I ask is because I have both a AP 900 and new AP 1100 mount. I have only one hand controller which is swapped between mounts (one is permanent setup and other mount goes to star parties). I have though about getting a second hand controller but have been holding out for a few years to see if there will be a completely new version. The one I have now has all the current updates installed.

I know that I can run the mounts from my computer when imaging and I do that....but sometimes I prefer the hand controller for fast visual observing.