Re: Unguided imaging with Mach2

Don Anderson

Hi Robert
I believe the hand controllers have not changed. The upgrade will work on your existing HC however, you will need the CP4 mount controller for the new features to work.
Rolando can correct me if I am wrong.
Happy New Year

Don Anderson

On Saturday, December 28, 2019, 09:49:43 p.m. MST, Robert Berta <biker123@...> wrote:

Sounds like a very interesting addition to the hand controller features. The question I have is whether it is a download upgrade to the existing controller or only available on a brand new hand controller. The reason I ask is because I have both a AP 900 and new AP 1100 mount. I have only one hand controller which is swapped between mounts (one is permanent setup and other mount goes to star parties). I have though about getting a second hand controller but have been holding out for a few years to see if there will be a completely new version. The one I have now has all the current updates installed.

I know that I can run the mounts from my computer when imaging and I do that....but sometimes I prefer the hand controller for fast visual observing.