From: Jerome A Yesavage
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2019 12:03 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Cannot Seem to Keep the Same Virtual Ports

Hi,

I have a Mach1 with the latest APCC.  The mount is on Comm 5 via USB and George had me set up two virtual Ports at 21 and 22.  I am using ACP and the virtual ports do not connect automatically.  It appears I have lost them and I now have Comm 6 and 7.  The Mount connects to the USB Port, but the AP Virtual drivers do not, automatically or manually.  I tried to delete the virtual ports and that does not work either.

Any suggestions on this as nobody is in the office for a couple days, just had to rebuild the system....

Happy New Year,

JY