Re: Updates to APCC Pro do not install

Jim Fakatselis <jfakatse@...>

Thank you.
What could I do to diagnose the problem of the browser window not opening?

On Dec 15, 2019, at 12:20 PM, Jim Fakatselis <pashasdad@...> wrote:

Hi Ray,
Yes the yellow pop up appeared but the browser window never opened. Is there a way to manually download the file?
Jim

On Dec 15, 2019, at 11:39 AM, Ray Gralak <groups3@...> wrote:

Started APCC Pro today and there was a message that there was an update to v1.7.1.5
Was directed to use "Check for Updates to install" but when I do nothing happens.
Am i doing something wrong?
When you use the Help->Check for Updates menu item in APCC's help menu a yellow pop-up window should appear as shown in the attached image. It might be hidden by another window or APCC so if you don't see it try minimizing all applications except APCC. Also, the window will disappear in 60 seconds if you don't click either the "Yes" or "No" buttons.

If you click "Yes" a browser window should open and the installation file should download. You will then need to close down APCC and manually run the downloaded installation file.

-Ray Gralak

Started APCC Pro today and there was a message that there was an update to v1.7.1.5
Was directed to use "Check for Updates to install" but when I do nothing happens. Am i doing something wrong?

<2019-12-15_8-19-16.jpg>