Re: ? response on CP3 bottom serial port

William

Hello Ray,

I am working doing that.  Am also going to try different commands such as get latitude whose value does not change.
I know the bottom serial port is different than the top and that may be the issue.  I could just ignore the error or put in a retry count.
Have worked a lot with serial ports over the past 40 years so it just kind of bugs me not to know the cause of the invalid responses.
Since the CP3 does send back one character of data I think the problem is just with the CP3's design.  Can't remember for sure but think I saw this on another persons mount once also using the bottom serial port.  They also had a CP3 firmware V2.

William