Re: Off Topic - repetitive TeamViewer Screw-ups

dvjbaja

I had this problem with Team Viewer last year and it took a written statement from me to prove that I was using TV for private, non-commercial use. About a month later, they approved my use and turned me back on, but stated they would randomly check and could terminate my personal usage at any time.  Since then, I have successfully used Google Chrome Remote. Free, and actually is a lower latency connection with no frequent disconnects like I was having with Team Viewer.

Team Viewer is focused on commercial paying customers. There are other remote connection options.

John G.