Re: Veil Mosaic

Don Anderson

Hello Robert
I really like your mosaic. Well done. It's on my bucket list to do one day!
Like Mike, I took the libedrty of downloading and playing with your image in Photoshop. I tried posting the resulting image to my album in the group photos section but the image ended up looking quite blurry and washed out. Not sure what Groups.io is doing with photos.
Attached is my version. Let me know what you think.

Don Anderson

On Saturday, December 7, 2019, 11:53:25 a.m. MST, Robert Chozick via Groups.Io <rchozick@...> wrote:

This is my first mosaic.  It is really hard to get the backgrounds the same. This was a lot work. This is with my new ZWO CMOS OSC camera.

Robert Chozick