Gear Box Cover Removal 1600gto

ray.palmer@...

Hi,

I want to place some grease on my worm gear. My mount is in an incredibly hot environment (Western Australia), and instead of the grease becoming stiff with cold weather, the factory grease seems to be seeping out the bottom of the gear boxes over the last couple of years (a tiny amount but its there). I cannot find in any of the manuals that came with the mount how to take off the gear box covers. Before I start loosening stuff and possibly ruining my backlash settings, I figured I would ask here first.

My gear boxes look very similar to these type -

http://astrosurf.com/jousset/images/equipement/1600gto.jpg

Any feedback, greatly appreciated.

Ray