From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Geof Lewis
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 8:32 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APPM error message

Hi,
I know nothing of APPM/APPC, but I notice that you have the dark subtract checkbox checked, so do you have a
dark frame to be applied to your light frame when performing plate solves. I may be way off target (no pun
intended), but if plate solves are working with SGP/PS2, I'm wondering whether the dark subtract is the difference
that's causing the failure....
Just a thought.....
Regards,

Geof